Share these famous quotes by authors you may know
1: It's only when you have the courage to step off the ledge that you'll realize you've had wings all along.
2: Trust is knowing that we're exactly where we are supposed to be in life, especially when it doesn't feel like it.
3: In every moment, you are the only one who gets to choose your attitude. Choose wisely.
4: The greatest personal fulfillment comes when we contribute to improving the welfare of others.
5: Who and what you are will be determined by you, not by your circumstances.
6: Follow your passion. Listen to your heart. Trust the process. Be grateful. Life is magic and your dreams matter.
7: Life is about right now at this very moment. Not tomorrow, not yesterday but NOW. Live it!
8: Having a great dream and belief in yourself is great, but nothing happens until you take action.
9: Your words are simply the thoughts of yours that will become things the soonest.
10: Refuse to be defined by someone else's vision of what's possible.
11: In all moments, for all reasons--love completely.
12: If we aim high and fall short, we still achieve more than by aiming low and falling short.
13: May you recognize the passion and the possibility in your day today and have the courage to follow it.
14: In every moment, for every reason--choose LOVE.
15: Set your goals high and do something every day to move forward.
16: When was the last time worry ever solved a problem? Breathe and know that you are perfect in this moment.
17: Limitations seem real when we lack faith and belief. With faith and belief, anything is possible.
18: Today, be the person of your dreams. See and act from their eyes.
19: Praise is one of the best, yet inexpensive gis we can give to others.
20: there is nothing more important in the world than loving yourself.
21: In times of turmoil, it matters not that we forget we are in!nite, unlimited beings. What matters most, is how quickly we remember.
22: Most times, regrets are things we didn't do, not those we did.
23: Take the time today to be good to you, in thoughts, deeds, and actions--but especially in your thoughts.
24: Remember, perspective can cause two people to look at the same thing and see two totally different things.
25: Every good thing you do creates ripples that you may not see. Do them anyway.
26: For today, think positive thoughts, believe in yourself and others, share hugs, and spread love. that's it--nothing else.
27: Everything starts with gratitude. Everything. From there, all else lines up for you.
28: Life is more meaningful when our goal is fulfillment rather than grati!cation.
29: Focus on the WHY of life and not the HOW, remembering that where focus goes, energy flows.
30: Change your thoughts and you'll change your world.
31: Collaboration and cooperation will beat the competition every time. ink abundantly. Speak authentically. Serve willingly. You have enough. You are enough.
32: Nothing has the power to radically change a life more than an attitude adjustment.
33: The fastest way to get unstuck is to go do something for someone else.
34: Success one comes to those who are too naïve to know that what they're trying to do is impossible.
35: Sometimes the greatest gift you can give another is to ask for help. there is pleasure in giving.
36: True wealth is celebrating the present moment.
37: You can submit the biggest mountain by simply taking the first step.
38: Either way you're going off the ledge. So why not jump now so God doesn't have to push you? Your wings are beautiful!
39: To achieve your dream, see the world as you want it to be, not as it may appear to be.
40: We make room for love when we first invite understanding into our hearts.
41: The greatest limitations in life are the ones we place on ourselves.
42: As you close your eyes tonight, may you know how blessed you are and celebrate with gratitude.
43: Remember, you are an invite being and deserve a day filled with unlimited potential.
44: Start with your beliefs, which will lead your thoughts, which will create your actions, which will produce your results.
45: Change requires you to shi your identity of who you are.
46: When we focus on what we can do instead of what we can't, a world of possibility opens unto us.
47: Adversity can be turned to an opportunity simply by adjusting our perception and our attitude.
48: Play and don't take yourself or the world so seriously. Create reasons to laugh!
49: Challenging people are in your life for a reason--love them.
50: Never underestimate the power of an unlimited being--YOU.
Famous Motivational Quotes On Education
51. “Education is a continual process, it’s like a bicycle… If you don’t pedal you don’t go forward.” – George Weah
52. “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.” – Chanakya
53. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”― William Butler Yeats
54. “A good education is a foundation for a better future.” – Elizabeth Warren
55. “Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one but she has the means of settling well, without further expense to anybody. ” ― Jane Austen
56. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” ― Jim Rohn
57. “The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.” ― Michel Legrand
58. “By seeking and blundering we learn.” ―Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
59. “Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don’t. ” ― Pete Seeger
60. “Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.” ― Claire Fagin
Inspirational Quotes On Education
61. “When you take the free will out of education, that turns it into schooling.” ― John Taylor Gatto
62. “Only the educated are free.” ― Epictetus
63. “A woman with education may be able to spend more time sitting in a chair instead of lying on her back. A sound advantage, I should think.” ― Anne Bishop
64. “Proper teaching is recognized with ease. You can know it without fail because it awakens within you that sensation which tells you this is something you have always known.” ― Frank Herbert
65. “I think you learn more if you’re laughing at the same time.” ― Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
66. “I don’t want revenge on the Taliban, I want education for sons and daughters of the Taliban.” ― Malala Yousafzai
67. “Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.” ― Mark Twain
68. “It is personal. That’s what an education does. It makes the world personal.” ― Cormac McCarthy
69. “The main hope of a nation lies in the proper education of its youth” ― Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus
70. “With guns, you can kill terrorists, with the education you can kill terrorism.” ― Malala Yousafzai
Daily Learning motivational Quotes
71. “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind.” –Martin Fisher
72. “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.”― Aristotle
73. “It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.” –Claude Bernard
74. “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.”— Chinese Proverb
75. “Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or the same way.” –George Evans
76. “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.”— Carl Rogers
77. “Never let formal education get in the way of your learning.” – Mark Twain
78. “You cannot open a book without learning something.” – Confucius
79. “We learn from failure, not from success!”― Bram Stoker
80. “The minute that you’re not learning I believe you’re dead.” – Jack Nicholson
Quotes On Education To Motivate
81. “A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.”— Thomas Carruthers
82. “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” –Socrates
83. “Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.”— Oliver Wendell Holmes
84. “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” – Confucius
85. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.”― Roy T. Bennett
86. “The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.” – Voltaire
87. “You live and learn. At any rate, you live.”― Douglas Adams
88. “The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.” – Leonardo da Vinci
89. “Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.” ― Isaac Asimov
90. “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”― Albert Einstein
Educational quotes to find you within you
91. “Education is the art of making man ethical.” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
92. “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.” – George Washington Carver
93. “Education is the power to think clearly, the power to act well in the world’s work, and the power to appreciate life.” – Brigham Young
94. “Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
95. “Education is helping the child realize his potential.” – Eric Fromm
96. “The progress of the world depends almost entirely upon education.” –
97. “Education is the transmission of civilization.” – Will Durant
98. “If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need the motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.” – Jim Rohn
99. “Education is the mother of leadership.” – Wendell Willkie
100. “Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life. – Shakuntala Devi
Inspirational Quotes On Education
101. “Education is teaching our children to desire the right things.” – Plato
102. “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.” – Herbert Spencer
103. “Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities – that’s training or instruction – but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed.” – Thomas Moore
104. “Education should light a fire within us to improve us and help our world.” – Sarah Joseph
105. “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
106. “Your library is your paradise.” – Desiderius Erasmus
107. “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.” – Will Durant
108. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” — Henry Ford
109. “Education is the methodical creation of the habit of thinking.” – Ernest Dimnet
110. “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.” ― B.B. King
Educational Quotes To Elevate Your Mind
111. “You learn something every day if you pay attention.” – Ray LeBlond
112. “One learns by doing a thing; for though you think you know it, you have no certainty until you try.” – Sophocles
113. “All things good to know are difficult to learn.” – Greek proverb
114. “The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differ from the dead.” – Aristotle
115. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” – Confucius
116. “By education, I mean an all-round drawing of the best in child and man in body, mind and spirit.” – Mahatma Gandhi
117. “Education is learning what you didn’t know you didn’t know.” – George Boas
118. “Education makes a greater difference between man and man than nature has made between man and brute.” – John Adams
119. “Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.” – Leonardo da Vinci
120. “The aim of education is the knowledge, not of facts, but of values.” – William Burroughs
Some Famous Educational Quotes
121. “The content of a book holds the power of education and it is with this power that we can shape our future and change lives.” – Malala Yousafzai
122. “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.” – Confucius
123. “Education is everything- education is your power, education is your way in life for whatever you want to do.” – Ciara
124. “The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.” – Diogenes of Sinope
125. “Education is one thing no one can take away from you.” – Elin Nordegren
126. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character–that is the goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
127. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.” – Michelle Obama
128. “Men, in teaching others, learn themselves.” – Thomas Lodge
129. “We want the education by which character is formed, the strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one’s own feet.” – Swami Vivekananda
130. “Education is no longer thought of as a preparation for adult life, but as a continuing process of growth and development from birth until death.” –Stephen Mitchell
- It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform. ― Roy T. Bennett
- Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. ― Roy T. Bennett
- Good things happen to those who hustle. – Anais Nin
- Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking. – William B. Sprague
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. -Arthur Ashe
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! —Audrey Hepburn
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. —John Wooden
- Someday is not a day of the week. –Denise Brennan-Nelson
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
- The question isn’t who is doing to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.- Ayn Rand
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. –Michael Jordan
- I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. ― Frank Herbert
- It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. ― Lou Holtz
- Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. – Stephen Hawking
- The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing. – Walt Disney
- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. –Anonymous
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
- Obstacles are the cost of greatness. – Robin Sharma
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe. —Abraham Lincoln